Back!

Good and gentle readers,

Finally, after much delay, I am able to post again. Work and weather have kept me away from both the blog and my shop, but with spring approaching and work slacking a tiny bit, I can finally get back to both!

In the following days, I'll be posting pics of my new Roubo bench as well as my soon-to-be completed spring pole lathe! As always, I'll post new pics of my latest tool finds.

Please let me know if there is anything you guys would like to see on the blog. I'm happy to accommodate!

Best,

Zach

3 comments:

  1. BRAVO!!HURRAY!!PRODIGIOUS!!I've been checking every week. Good to see you back! I want to see rust, rust, and more rust. Just can't get enough rust. Hunting for rust is a bust, a must, just a rush.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to seeing the lathe, I just built a quick bungee one, and want to look at other designs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rusty and thewoodshopbug,

    Thanks for the kind comments. I have an appointment to look at a tool collection on Saturday, so I'll be sure to snap some pics of anything I might purchase. Also, I'll have pics of the lathe up in the next day or two, provided I can coax my wife out into the shop to take them (she's the photographer in the family).

    Thanks again!

    Zach

    ReplyDelete