Please support my friend Val with her early American technology project.

I am supporting this Kickstarter for three reasons:

1) The lady who created this project is a good friend of mine and this is his passion. I will support anyone who chases their dream.

2) Even though I'm not big into dolls, I am big into early American technology and industry. Dollmaking qualifies as both, and I'm sure that my friends at theEarly American Industries Association and Early American Life Magazine would be interested to know about this.

3) She has pledged to make this technology available for other forms of collectibles once she has it in hand. I'm thinking of a 3-d library of 18th century planes for this site... this would be possible if she meets her goal.

So, please join me in supporting my friend Val Donally and her 3-D doll museum. You will have my sincere gratitude if you support this Kickstarter and if you help me get the word out there.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/250724854/the-dolls-we-love-virtual-museum-and-learning-cent

1 comment:

  1. Zach, I just wanted to thank you for posting this to your site. I can't tell you how much I appreciate your support

    ReplyDelete