With Saw, Plane and Chisel

Hi guys,

I've never made these publicly available, only by request or at in-person appearances. But I just got another case of books in the mail and thought I'd give you all a crack at it.

Here is the writeup on the book provided by the publisher F&W.



"With Saw, Plane & Chisel documents the hand-tool-only construction of six pieces of classic American period furniture, spanning the major styles from the 1690s through to the mid-19th century. This will include details on how to do veneer work, inlay, painted decoration, etc. Finally, this book offers a brief look at the historical development of these styles and the European influences from which they evolved. Woodworkers will gain a strong understanding of how period furniture was made, how that influenced the development of those styles, and how to use this information to make excellent, realistic period furniture today."

I am offering copies of the book, signed by me (if you prefer), for $35 shipped to the lower 48. If you're interested, drop me a PM or shoot me an email at zacharydillinger@gmail.com

All the best,
Zach

No comments:

Post a Comment